This article covers basic troubleshooting for the Android version of the game. Try these steps if you are experiencing crashes, performance issues, or similar problems. We will update it with any more specific issues players report.
- Make sure you have installed all available Android and Spellslingers updates.
- Try restarting your device, which can resolve some issues if the app gets into a bad state.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, which can resolve some issues caused by a corrupt install.
- Note - if you are using a guest account, uninstall/reinstall will start you over with a new account. Be sure you have logged in with a Google Play account and assigned a display name before reinstalling to avoid that.
- Close unused applications running in the background to free up memory on your device.
- Uninstall other apps you don't need and transfer videos and photos to other storage to free up space on your device.