Magic Spellslingers BOOSTER PACKS
Let’s start with booster packs! All cards in Spellslingers have an associated rarity level: Core, Common, Rare, Epic, or Mythic. All the Core rarity cards are given to players for free when they create an account and never appear in booster packs.
Cards of the other four rarities appear in booster packs. Booster Packs in Spellslingers contain 6 cards.
- Normal Pulls: Five cards in every booster pack can be any rarity: Common, Rare, Epic or Mythic
- Premium Pulls: One card in every booster pack are Rare or Better: Rare, Epic, or Mythic.
All cards in booster packs have duplicate protection. Each pull will be a playable copy of a currently unowned card of the specified rarity unless you own all the cards of that rarity.
BOOSTER PACK ODDS
WEEKLY WIN CHESTS
Every 5 wins users win a chest.
The quality of the chest improves as the user improves in league.
The user can open a maximum of 7 chests per week. Sunday at 00:00:00 UTC this count resets.
- Each chest contains cards, gold, and gems.*
- Cards pulled from the chest can be any rarity at the following rates.
*Amounts scale based on the user's current league.
Daily Deals gives the user things Daily. The store refreshes every 24 hours at 00:00:00 UTC. There are 6 items available every day.
- The first slot contains a free prize that can be a card of any rarity, a pack, or currency.
- The second slot always contains a pack that the user can buy for 3500 gold.
- The third slot offers a random common card.
- The fourth slot offers a random rare card or epic card.
- The fifth slot offers a random epic or mythic card.
- The six slot offers a stack of 300 mox shards of a random color.
RANDOM CARDS IN PURCHASABLE BUNDLES
Certain bundles available for purchase in the in-game marketplace can contain random cards.
- The awarded card will be a playable copy of a currently unowned card (i.e., random cards awarded through bundles will not be non-playable duplicates of cards you already have in your collection).
- The cards available from a bundle’s random card may be specified by categories including color, rarity, etc.
- Some bundles may contain multiple random cards and a mix of different random card categories.
- The odds of receiving any specific card from one of these random card pulls are always 1/the number of available cards.
- These odds will vary based on each individual player’s collection at the time of purchase.
- Unless otherwise noted in the bundle description, the awarded card(s) will not be a foil card.