Hello and welcome to another Magic Spellslingers release! This release includes several bug fixes and a card change that we missed the last release.
Treetop Lookout - this card is meant to be anti-Trap tech, not a staple for every Green deck
- Debut ability no longer gives +0/+2 if it doesn't hit any Traps
The biggest issue involved some bad data players had picked up while the servers were having issues last Saturday morning (May 2). As a result, those players were unable to interact with their Challenge prizes in the challenges menu, and that issue is now resolved.
Other fixes included this release for other notable issues:
- Copying a copy of a copy sometimes crashes the match.
- Copying Domri's War Boar sometimes causes the match to shut down.
- Finale abilities that try to add a card to a full hand lock up the game.
- Playing Unholy Recruitment sometimes causes the match to shut down.
- Using Zombify to return a creature that was countered by Absorb causes the game to lock up.
- The buff granted by Trumpet Blast wears off correctly at the end of the turn.
- Ardent Supporter and Training Yard sometimes generate Sparkling Unicorn (which does not cost 2 Mana).
- Playing Scour the Void with a full hand causes maximum hand size to be calculated incorrectly.
- A long delay occurs between playing Champion's Grit and its effect resolving.
- Beginner's Luck sometimes remains in the middle of the arena after triggering.
- Millstone doesn't show the cards that are being discarded.
- Nightmares triggered by Naga Rogue don't reveal the Nightmare card or play the Nightmare visual effect.
- Creatures returned to the arena with Relentless can sometimes attack even though they appear to have summoning sickness.
- Domri's War Boars don't always show buffs received from Rampaging Boar.
- Celestial Protector card thumbnail image has the art for Angel of Mercy.
- Mana isn't spent until after a card is played.
- The second Artifact a player plays appears underneath the player's deck on some devices and makes it difficult to activate.
- Some parts of the player's Planeswalker portrait do not respond to tapping.
Thanks for playing!